What is Post-Surgical Pain?
Our team would love to help with post-surgery pain by using various techniques to alleviate discomfort and promote healing. Here are some ways we may be able to help:
- Reduce inflammation: Our team can use various techniques to reduce inflammation in the affected area. This can help to alleviate pain and promote healing.
- Improve mobility: After surgery, it’s common to experience stiffness and limited mobility. We can use techniques such as spinal adjustments, mobilization, and soft tissue therapy to improve joint mobility and range of motion.
- Provide pain relief: We use a variety of non-invasive techniques to provide pain relief.
- Address compensation patterns: After surgery, it’s common to compensate for the affected area, which can lead to other areas of the body becoming stressed or strained. Our team can assess the body as a whole and identify areas that may be compensating for the surgery site. They can then address these areas with appropriate treatment.
- Provide rehabilitation exercises: Outside of in-office treatments, our team can provide rehabilitation exercises to help strengthen and stabilize the affected area, which can promote healing and prevent future injury.
“Dr. Jeff and his team are amazing! Professional, empathetic, personal and patient. I’m able to move my neck again, in only 5 visits, without extreme pain or pain medicine. I credit this to the experienced team and integrative program, combining chiropractic care with physical therapy.”
“Dr Fluitt is the best Chiropractor I’ve ever been to! His office is filled with good vibes and the best physical therapists that make you feel like you’re an old friend when you come in. I was really scared when I hurt my back but he created a great treatment plan and I was up n running in no time! He has such a presence about him and wears cool shirts. This is the only place I will go when I need a tune up or in other extreme circumstances which are bound to happen with me.”
“AMAZING! I was involved in a car accident and came to get treatment here. I am so happy I did. Today I can say I feel better than I did before my accident. The staff is very professional and courteous. I have been so pleased with my results. When I hear people talk about pain at my gym I immediately tell them about my experience and tell them to reach out – they won’t regret it. thank yall so much!!! I never thought after my accident that I would be 100% again (which is a scary feeling).”
“I have been going [to Austin Preferred] for couple of weeks for chiropractic adjustments and PT for the herniated discs in my neck! Facility is very clean, staff knows what they are doing, very nice and genuine! For the first time in years I feel relieved of constant neck discomfort and pain shooting down my right arm because of the nerve in my neck that is pinched by the disc! Dr. Jeff is extremely knowledgeable, gentle and understanding! I tried many chiropractors in the area but I won’t be going to them ever! Dr. Jeff is the only one who actually helped!!“
“Dr. Fluitt is amazing! He has taken care of my chronic back pain as well as my daughter, who is a gymnast with major injuries, and my other daughter, who is a ballerina with tendinitis. He is my preferred therapist for myself and my children! I have recommended MANY other parents and friends to Dr. Fluitt!!“
“I have been going to Dr. Fluitt for years for various aliments and it’s always a fun story for his team of how I recently injured myself at our appointments. I never hesitate to make an appointment because he always knows exactly how to “fix me” and the rest of his team is knowledgeable and wonderful to work with. I really appreciate how he takes a rehabilitation approach to any problem that I have and always sends me home with an action plan with effective exercises for the quickest recovery.“
Request an Appointment