Austin Preferred Integrative Medicine provides Chiropractic, Holistic Medicine, and Physical Therapy in Austin, Texas. This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy practices for austinpreferred.com, also referred to as “this website” on this page. This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- The personally identifiable information we collect from you through this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your personal information
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- How you can delete any of this information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Austin Preferred Integrative Medicine is the sole owner of any information collected from patients. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us directly or indirectly. Furthermore, we will not sell or rent this information to anyone for any reason.
We will use this information to respond to you regarding the reason(s) you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request for Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Holistic Medicine, or other healthcare services.
Unless you ask us not to, we reserve the right to contact you via email in the future to update you on practices, services, and conditions treated at Austin Preferred.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out or do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what, if any, personal information we have stored
- Change or delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
*Note that retention of data is required for the continuation of treatment in most cases.
Privacy Notice: Security
We protect the sensitive information you submit via the website, both online and offline. We also encrypt, store and transmit this information in a secure manner.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (ex. billing, customer service, treatment) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, we only store personally identifiable information on secure computers and servers.